Get to know our story
- 2012 launch of the production of frame photovoltaic modules in Warsaw.
- 2013 adding new products to the offer – flexible modules and BIPV.
- 2014 establishing the Activesol brand.
- 2015 increasing the production potential of frame panels by expanding production lines to a capacity of 65 MW / year.
- 2016 relocating production to a new site in Warsaw, with an area of 2000 m2. Creating a department dealing with the design and production of Activesol semi-flexible photovoltaic modules.
- 2017 launching the project “Development, implementation and research of an innovative photovoltaic panel to work in on-grid systems” and obtaining funding for its implementation.
- 2018 reinforcing the Activesol semi-fliexible panels machine park with modern computer numerical control, 3D printing and quality control.
- 2020 commissioning a photovoltaic laboratory equipped with environmental chambers for researching manufactured products – Provolab laboratory in Świdnik.
- 2021 executing the first 1,500 individual projects for our customers!